SAP Sr. IT Technical Analyst (EDI)
expertise to join our talented team of professionals. The position requires a high energy, customer focused individual who will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of SAP ABAP Development with strong EDI expertise.
- Automotive industry experience is plus.
- EDI solution like Seeburger and other label printing tools is big plus.
- Facilitate and lead the development and delivery of RICEFW objects in multiple areas of SAP such as FI, MM, SD, WM, PP, etc.
- Translate high level functional requirements into technical requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible for developers and other team members.
- Ensure the respect of Group standards, especially concerning hardware, software, user and license management following IT head quarter guidelines.
- Provide ABAP support and enhance multiple modules within SAP, including custom and delivered programs.
- EDI knowledge and understands interface with an EDI provider (Seeburger or like solution).
- 1st contact for customer to establish EDI connection.
- exchange of functional specification.
- creation of technical connection between CTS and customer (eg via Mailbox…).
- exchange of information between CTS and Seeburger (equal to function of Uwe).
- Interface between CTS and Seeburger for technical issues (connection parameters).
- Interface between CTS and Seeburger to analyse transmission errors and define together with SCM corrective actions.
- Follow up and monitoring of EDI tickets (CTS and Seerburger).
- Knowledge about SAP and a general understanding about material flows and warehouse management.
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree preferred or 10+ years of experience in SAP ABAP Development.
- 3+ years SAP ECC60 or HANA S/4, new developments of workflow, Adobe, IDOC development.
- Agile environment.
- Expert in IDOC/EDI, Workflow, WebDynpro, Adobe Forms and OOPs.
- Good experience in Netweaver.
- SAPUI5 & FIORI a plus.
- CDS View experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work in a shadow / shift mode in country for a specified period of time.