Responsible for the safe and efficient operations of the Slicing, Mapping, Grinding and Trimming departments. Creates and enforces company policies and procedures consistently. Ensures that customer deliveries are made on-time and exceeds customer expectations for quality.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Manage mechanical finishing of piezoelectric crystals.
- Manage and participate processes such as boule orientation, slicing, wafer dicing and grinding.
- Manage production and processing of raw crystal boules based on production schedules.
- Maintain all production equipment in good working condition
- Maintains accuracy of production entry and inventories in the company’s MRP system
- Responsible for the Mechanical Finishing Process of the CTS AM Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001 2015
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requirements Analysis, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision.
Education and Experience
- High school or higher education.
- Minimum 5 years’ Grinding, Trimming or Slicing (or similar) experience
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Must follow applicable safety instructions in specified areas of the building (safety glasses, hearing protection
- Plant and office environment