Manages manufacturing leaders and planning while coordinating involvement from support departments including process engineering, facilities, quality, human resources, finance, materials develops, plans, implements and manages systems and resources to support continuous improvement activities utilizing lean principles. Manages new product introduction, capital equipment purchases, manpower planning and development, documentation and change control.
- Production and Inventory Control through Lean Initiatives
- Personnel and Department Resources Development
- Budgets, Spending, Administration
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Product or process research and applications
- Address shortfalls in products, materials and processes through development of creative and innovative approaches.
- Product or process design.
- BS degree with 5-7 additional years of relevant experience as a Production Control Manager, Production Manager, Engineering or Materials Manager. Experience in implementing lean tools in the manufacturing environment with a proven track record of performing as a change agent.
- Bilingual abilities (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Must be willing/able to travel as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
CTS Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer who complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CTS Corporation will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. It has been and shall continue to be both the official policy and the commitment of CTS Corporation to further equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of, among other characteristics, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
- Knowledge of MRPII, Kanban, PRMS and TS16949.
- Working knowledge and understanding of departmental, company and corporate procedures and systems.
- Ability to identify and solve problems. Must be able to prioritize objectives.
- Determine the direction of the Manufacturing departments. Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with both long-term and short-term goals.
- Strong communication skills with all levels of employees within the organization. Able to coach and mentor direct reports and provide department leadership.
We fully comply with all applicable Department of Labor and EEOC rules, regulations, guidelines, and orders including but not limited to Executive Order 11246 and 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4, 60-250.5(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). The parties hereby incorporate the requirements of 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4(a)(7), 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. § 60-300.5(a) and 41 C.F.R. § 60-741.5(a), if applicable. Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Applicant must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
No agencies please.