The ideal candidate will be an energetic, motivated individual with a solid background in Quality Engineering and Management. Responsible for leading, managing and participating in QE activities, and to gather data and prepare reports for management on quality metrics and other company quality activities/issues. The candidate must be capable in lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, six sigma principles, etc. and able to plan meaningful experiments and analyze data with mathematical tools and SPC.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead & participate in QE activities related to customer, supplier, and internal quality issues
- Management of the ISO9001-2015 QMS
- Lead continuous improvement efforts as required by external, supplier, and internal gap analysis.
- Lead internal audits
- Communicate with customers and suppliers on quality issues.
- Gather data and prepare reports for management on quality metrics and other company quality activities/issues.
- Establish and communicate quality standards to involved personnel.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities and Requirements:
- Knowledge in QE
- QE Certification highly desirable.
- Knowledge of ISO9001-2015, including lead participation in audits
- Ability to proactively develop new ideas/methodologies.
- Self-motivated and results oriented, proactive with good planning and follow-up skills.
- Judgement and analytical conceptualization abilities.
- Project management capability requirements.
- Verbal / written, negotiation skills, presentation skills in English required.
- Coaching, mentoring, performance management responsibilities: Ability to lead or influence individuals and groups.
- Good technical understanding of quality. Able to plan meaningful experiments and analyze data with mathematical tools and SPC.
- Ability to train operators in quality actions and to develop, review and document quality standards.
Education and Experience:
CTS Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer who complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CTS Corporation will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. It has been and shall continue to be both the official policy and the commitment of CTS Corporation to further equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of, among other characteristics, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
- MS/BS in Engineering; Electrical, Mechanical, or Quality preferred. Other qualified Technical Education will be considered based on experience.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Quality function.
- Preferred: Lean Six Sigma Certification.
We fully comply with all applicable Department of Labor and EEOC rules, regulations, guidelines, and orders including but not limited to Executive Order 11246 and 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4, 60-250.5(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). The parties hereby incorporate the requirements of 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4(a)(7), 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. § 60-300.5(a) and 41 C.F.R. § 60-741.5(a), if applicable. Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Applicant must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
No agencies please.