The Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of our global financial reporting. This individual should have experience in the various aspects of a corporate public company close process including financial consolidations, SEC reporting, technical accounting, internal controls, and financial systems administration. This position will report to the Assistant Controller.
- Manage the key financial reporting systems and process from the global consolidation activities through SEC reporting.
- Coordinate and prepare key external SEC reporting filings (Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, proxy, etc.).
- Lead the management of the Company’s global equity administration and accounting process.
- Own and maintain a strong internal control environment for the financial close and SEC reporting process.
- Support audit efforts by assisting the coordination of deliverables and resolution of issues between global accounting teams and the internal and external auditors.
- Assist in continuous development and monitoring of financial close KPI’s for domestic and international sites with ongoing feedback provided to C-Suite management.
- Assist in assessing, documenting and training global teams on the impact of new accounting standards and technical accounting developments.
- Assist in the development, training and maintenance of global accounting policies and procedures.
- Participate in special projects or ad-hoc analysis in support of finance department and company initiatives.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Independent self-starter motivated by continuous improvement and strong process orientation.
- Ability to provide multi-site oversight while managing many initiatives at one time.
- Prior experience with SEC reporting, various technical accounting topics and internal controls.
- Experience with a multi-national manufacturing company preferred.
- Recent SAP and/or HFM experience preferred.
- Recent experience in Blackline, Solium and/or Workiva is considered a plus.
Education and Experience
- B.S. in accounting required
- CPA required
- Minimum 7+ years of increasing accounting, finance, and/or operational experience
- 2+ years as a manager preferred
- 2+ years of public accounting experience preferred