CTS’s Corporate Development team is looking for an experienced Analyst that can quickly integrate into the team. CTS’s Corporate Development group provides strategy development, deal origination, financial modeling and valuation, and due diligence capabilities in support of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and organic growth including managing the corporate innovation program.
This Analyst role will have the opportunity to support the growth of CTS with responsibilities that include
- Build, track and maintain the M&A pipeline; Support the VP in biweekly M&A update to Senior Management
- Financial analysis and modeling of acquisition target companies
- Performing industry research and competitive analysis related to potential acquisitions and divestitures
- Identifying and assessing key profit drivers, risks, and synergies related to potential transactions
- Involvement throughout full acquisition process (origination, analysis, diligence, closing)
- Assisting in strategy development in key growth markets and assisting the business units in the strategy development during the annual strategic planning cycle
- Assist the execution of the corporate innovation program; track the progress and provide project management to teams as required
- Preparing management and board-level materials
- Adhoc projects as needed
Skills And Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree preferably with an emphasis in Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting or working towards MBA or recent MBA graduate
- 1-3 years in Corporate Development, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, or Private Equity will be preferred
CTS Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer who complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CTS Corporation will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. It has been and shall continue to be both the official policy and the commitment of CTS Corporation to further equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of, among other characteristics, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
- Structured thinker with ability to effectively synthesize and communicate complex ideas
- Firm grasp of finance and accounting fundamentals and modeling skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Project management experience and the ability to lead projects with limited guidance
- Able to build relationships with team members, internal customers, and external parties
- Capable of participating in and leading discussions with senior-level management
- Ambitious - exhibits potential for growth and ability to take on increased responsibility over time
- Advanced Microsoft Office capability
We fully comply with all applicable Department of Labor and EEOC rules, regulations, guidelines, and orders including but not limited to Executive Order 11246 and 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4, 60-250.5(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). The parties hereby incorporate the requirements of 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4(a)(7), 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. § 60-300.5(a) and 41 C.F.R. § 60-741.5(a), if applicable. Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Applicant must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
No agencies please.