Assist in setting product line strategy and marketing implementation. Assist in analyzing the market conditions and competitors to determine product line direction and product development. Work with Sales to forecast new product sales performance and life stage planning for existing products.
- Assist in creating product vision and strategy
- Identify competing products and technologies
- Assist in creating collateral and related activities for new product introductions
- Assist in providing Sales and Distribution with technical support, training and customer visits to support product line
- Assist in resolving technical and quality customer issues with products
- Identify technology and competitive market trends
- All other duties as assigned
- Four-year technical degree with business minor, or equivalent required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in project management, marketing strategy, product marketing, and new product development preferred
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with electo-mechanical components experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good product knowledge of electro-mechanical products and competitors
- Ability to proactively develop innovative ideas or actions to accomplish assigned tasks and to solve issues
- Business skills and knowledge to evaluate customer inquiries and ability to provide Sales Representatives with guidance in responding to customers
- Time management skills with ability to provide periodic updates on projects and new product releases
- Excellent verbal, technical writing, and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office software (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher)
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally up to 30%
CTS Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer who complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CTS Corporation will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. It has been and shall continue to be both the official policy and the commitment of CTS Corporation to further equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of, among other characteristics, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
We fully comply with all applicable Department of Labor and EEOC rules, regulations, guidelines, and orders including but not limited to Executive Order 11246 and 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4, 60-250.5(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). The parties hereby incorporate the requirements of 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4(a)(7), 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. § 60-300.5(a) and 41 C.F.R. § 60-741.5(a), if applicable. Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Applicant must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
No agencies please.