Performs Final Quality Audits on finished products, providing Certificates of Conformance for products that require them, Performs complex inspections functions based on internal or customer specifications, Uses various measuring devices to detect defects, Recommends modifications to correct defects or malfunctioning devices, Completes required process and Quality System documents, Takes part in continuous improvement.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Conducts final quality audits of all products
- Manages and maintains calibration of monitoring and measurement of equipment
- Manages and maintains FQA of weekly/monthly reports
- Completes/Verifies and sends out Corrective Action Reports on FQAs
- Assist Quality Engineer in document control functions
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities and Requirements:
- Good computer, typing skills, and technical writing skills (composition)
- Assimilates instructions and information in procedures in order to achieve independent decisions
- Sufficient computer knowledge to develop, improve methods for tracking and retrieving information
- Ability to work through a project with the end result in mind
- Ability to manage personal work schedule and prioritize workload
- Strong verbal/written skills
- Ability to delegate expectations and duties
- Excellent customer service skills
Education and Experience:
- Formal education or certification essential to accomplish the position’s duties and responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in business or computer related field a plus
- 1-3 years of experience related to Quality Assurance or related field
- Ability to interface with different organizations and employee level with-in the company
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with Lotus notes application
- Knowledge of developing tracking systems/tools
CTS Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer who complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CTS Corporation will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. It has been and shall continue to be both the official policy and the commitment of CTS Corporation to further equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of, among other characteristics, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
We fully comply with all applicable Department of Labor and EEOC rules, regulations, guidelines, and orders including but not limited to Executive Order 11246 and 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4, 60-250.5(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). The parties hereby incorporate the requirements of 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4(a)(7), 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. § 60-300.5(a) and 41 C.F.R. § 60-741.5(a), if applicable. Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Applicant must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
No agencies please.