Develop, design and modify test equipment to perform product validation testing. Setup and conduct electrical and mechanical performance and endurance testing over changing environmental conditions.
- Implement and conduct product performance and endurance testing
- Follow industry, customer, CTS standards and requirements to ensure valid test results
- Maintain detailed and well-disciplined engineering data and documents
- Perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
- Perform pre and post test data analysis
- Prepare full test reports with numerical and graphical representation of the data
- Anticipate lab needs, identify problems and think creatively to recommend the best practical solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (EE) required
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a test lab and manufacturing environment highly preferred
- Experience in test equipment for product validation highly preferred
- Proven experience with MS Words and Excel required
- Fast learner with high learning aptitude to keep up with the lab learning curve
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate as a valued team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- LabVIEW and National Instruments test instrumentation experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
CTS Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer who complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CTS Corporation will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. It has been and shall continue to be both the official policy and the commitment of CTS Corporation to further equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of, among other characteristics, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
- Must be able to work several hours in the environmental lab
- Occasionally might have to stay late or come in early if needed
- Experience with .Net (including VB.Net and/or C#), VB6, and other programming languages preferred
We fully comply with all applicable Department of Labor and EEOC rules, regulations, guidelines, and orders including but not limited to Executive Order 11246 and 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4, 60-250.5(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). The parties hereby incorporate the requirements of 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4(a)(7), 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. § 60-300.5(a) and 41 C.F.R. § 60-741.5(a), if applicable. Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Applicant must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
No agencies please.