Senior Consultant SAP MM/WH with Supply Chain capability
expertise to join our talented team of professionals. The position requires a high energy, customer focused individual who will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of material management and/or production planning SAP business systems and Supply Chain Management. Focus will be with SAP purchasing, inventory management. Ability to perform hands on configuration in MM/WM including understanding the integration points to sales distribution and finance is required.
Working with Business Owners, the SAP Lead-MM/WM will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of all aspects of the material management, production planning and control, and sales and distribution processes in our SAP environment. The successful candidate will possess a strong combination of analytical and technical skills and will design best practice SAP solutions in close collaboration with our business customers. Candidate must have in-depth configuration and business processes knowledge of MM, WM, and SD modules in SAP and must be expert in integrated processes and modules.
- Clarify processes to end users and business stakeholders as required.
- Provide detailed transactional information to internal and external auditors as required.
- Provide guidance on technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solutions when alternative solutions are available.
- Establish good relationships with stakeholders throughout the CTS Corporation operating companies.
- Work with incumbent SI partners to report and resolve any in-scope development related errors with the Plan to produce processes.
- Work with FICO, Supply Chain and Finance data owners to fix data issues or to re-assign responsibilities.
- Conceptualize and communicate winning propositions - making complex ideas look simple.
- Ability to rapidly pick-up new technologies, propositions and business areas.
- Be Outcome Oriented - maximize effort vs benefit to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures - planning, prioritizing and controlling own workload.
- Continuous Improvement - Inquisitive - self teaching of relevant new business thinking and technology solutions.
- Ability to organize and co-ordinate diverse groups in complex situations.
- Broad content experience across multiple lines of business.
- Broad technical appreciation - including ALL key SAP functionality and technology.
- Lead functional/technical architecture in complex SAP and non-SAP environments.
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required:
- Identify and raise issues to local Business Owners, or management, to achieve resolution.
- Maintain process documentation for processes & tasks.
- Able to take an issue, then plan and deliver a solution using own initiative, with little guidance.
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks within project structure.
- Able to receive feedback/coaching on performance from other members of the team positively
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in a shadow / shift mode in country for a specified period of time
Required qualifications for this role include:
Education/ Technical/ Functional Qualifications and/or Professional Certifications:
- 8-10+ years working with SAP, with strong implementation experience in architecting SAP solutions
- 5+ years of MM and WM configuration experience to support core Procure to Pay and Order to Cash processes and good understanding of MM-FI/CO and SD-FI/CO integration.
- Experience with design and development of Plan to Produce processes, blueprinting and developing process flows.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts with both technical and functional teams
- Graduate/Post Graduate in technical (preferred) or business streams (Engineering/MBA)
CTS Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer who complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CTS Corporation will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. It has been and shall continue to be both the official policy and the commitment of CTS Corporation to further equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of, among other characteristics, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
We fully comply with all applicable Department of Labor and EEOC rules, regulations, guidelines, and orders including but not limited to Executive Order 11246 and 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4, 60-250.5(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). The parties hereby incorporate the requirements of 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4(a)(7), 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. § 60-300.5(a) and 41 C.F.R. § 60-741.5(a), if applicable. Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Applicant must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
No agencies please.