Works in conjunction with other team members to improve customer satisfaction, and reduce the cost of quality through waste reduction, Plan and implement continuous improvement activities.
- Lead/participate in problem-solving activities: Leads and participates in problem-solving activities to address deficiencies in production performance vs established goals. This includes customer and internal issues and supplier quality issues. Activities are short and long term, formal and informal.
- Lead/participate in continuous improvement activities: Leads and participates in continuous improvement activities. These activities are proactive, rather than reactive, in nature as much as possible. Subjects of continuous improvement activities include Value Stream Mapping, cost reduction through VA/VE, suggestions to eliminate waste in the process, and quality improvement/ variation reduction initiatives.
- Provide significant direct everyday support and guidance to manufacturing personnel.
- Establish and communicate quality standards: Establishes quality standards and communicates them to involved personnel. This activity includes a wide range of activities from establishing visual standards to the disposition of MRB’s.
- Communicate with Customers and Suppliers Quality issues: Communicates with both customers and suppliers on quality-related concerns, quality system improvement, and continuous improvement projects. Represents the company in this regard. Activities include the negotiation of quality standards, establishing mutual action plans, and making presentations.
- Create and maintain quality system documents: Creates and maintains documentation as required by ISO9001 and our own company needs. These activities include preparation of PPAP’s, creation and revision of Control Plans, Flow Charts, gage studies, SPC charts, and other assigned documentation.
- Gather data and prepare reports for management on quality metrics and other company quality activities/issues.
- BS in Engineering, or Technical Quality Discipline
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Quality Engineering: Minimum Time Requirements: 3-5 years
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good computer, typing skills, and technical writing skills (composition)
- Assimilates instructions and information in procedures in order to achieve independent decisions
- Sufficient computer knowledge to develop, improve methods for tracking and retrieving information
- Ability to work through a project with the end result in mind
- Ability to manage personal work schedule and prioritize workload
- Strong verbal/written skills
- Ability to delegate expectations and duties
- Excellent customer service skills
CTS Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer who complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CTS Corporation will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It has been and shall continue to be both the official policy and the commitment of CTS Corporation to further equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of, among other characteristics, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
We fully comply with all applicable Department of Labor and EEOC rules, regulations, guidelines, and orders including but not limited to Executive Order 11246 and 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4, 60-250.5(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). The parties hereby incorporate the requirements of 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4(a)(7), 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. § 60-300.5(a) and 41 C.F.R. § 60-741.5(a), if applicable. Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Applicant must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
No agencies please.