Group Leader responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work. Assist in all areas of production to ensure 100 OTD. Lead and coordinate activities in absence of the supervisor.
- Responsible to monitor production activities.
- Coordinate and schedule work activities utilizing people and equipment.
- Monitor production while assuring schedule compliance.
- Assure that process integrity is being maintained.
- Audit and make sure that operators are following documented procedures. Make management aware if an operator is not following the process.
- Maintain proper supply of required materials and piece parts to achieve production goals.
- Perform or assist in cycle counts of inventory.
- Perform SAP inventory transactions including goods issue, goods receipt, cycle count, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience on manufacturing process, cycle count and inventory control.
- Any training or certification on lean manufacturing preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
CTS Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer who complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CTS Corporation will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. It has been and shall continue to be both the official policy and the commitment of CTS Corporation to further equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of, among other characteristics, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
- Ability to interact with management and engineering.
- Ability to communicate and pass-down to oncoming shifts.
We fully comply with all applicable Department of Labor and EEOC rules, regulations, guidelines, and orders including but not limited to Executive Order 11246 and 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4, 60-250.5(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). The parties hereby incorporate the requirements of 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4(a)(7), 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. § 60-300.5(a) and 41 C.F.R. § 60-741.5(a), if applicable. Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Applicant must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
No agencies please.