The Helpdesk Support Administrator will support end users in all aspects relating to software, hardware, installs and troubleshooting. This is a technical, individual contributor role which will monitor helpdesk tickets for issues and requests, act or assign to others as necessary.
- Desktop/Laptop Computer management.
- Build and deploy computers for end users.
- New user set up (network account and rights, server shares, etc.).
- Office phones changes and adds.
- Install and troubleshoot end user software.
- Hardware support for desktops and laptops.
- Light network and network printing support.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Assist peers in other CTS locations as needed, responding to daily user support requests.
- Assist with the support of the local area network, business applications, and other work as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience in IT user support roles required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with user account administration and support in Active Directory (Users, Groups, etc.) required.
- Windows client OS (Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10) required.
- Office Suite software (2010 and above) required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-service mindset, ability to troubleshoot, and excel in a team-oriented environment.
- Basic understanding of Networking principles (IP subnets, VLAN, DHCP, DNS, etc.).
- Dell desktops and laptops experience preferred.
CTS Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer who complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CTS Corporation will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It has been and shall continue to be both the official policy and the commitment of CTS Corporation to further equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of, among other characteristics, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
We fully comply with all applicable Department of Labor and EEOC rules, regulations, guidelines, and orders including but not limited to Executive Order 11246 and 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4, 60-250.5(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). The parties hereby incorporate the requirements of 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4(a)(7), 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. § 60-300.5(a) and 41 C.F.R. § 60-741.5(a), if applicable. Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Applicant must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.