The Key Account Manager will identify and capture new key accounts using innovative end-to-end solutions and strategies within specific vertical markets. He/she will grow and develop customers per the annual CTS EC sales budget via the assigned key accounts. This person will strategically ensure CTS sales growth via selected key accounts and growing sales via close collaboration with the global sales organization (sales reps & distribution) and CTS key stakeholders. We are looking for someone with exceptional written and verbal communication skills via face to face and virtual contact. This person will be a collaborative partner cross-functionally, with the ability to work with senior level professionals. He/she will have sound judgment based on knowledge and experience for revenue impacting decisions with the ability to handle ambiguous situations and data, but still be able to reach a decision/conclusion.
Direct management of multiple strategic key accounts
- Gain market share within selected Key accounts via product line growth and/or expansion.
- Liaise with local reps and Distribution Sales Manager to ensure a synergistic approach.
- Support Marketing and Product Management with competition information for client and strategy development.
- Understand and develop key account go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency.
- Maintain accurate and updated details on CRM for key customers and markets.
- Manage relationship between customer and technical engineering to ensure customers objectives are achieved
- Act as the customer champion within CTS to provide the highest in customer satisfaction.
- Constant education on market vertical for key accounts to ensure awareness of industry and technological trends.
- Work with the internal CTS team on Confidentiality & Disclosure Agreements, Master Service Agreements and Technical Agreements.
- Attend and present at trade shows, exhibitions, workshops, and seminars.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key personnel within each account across multiple locations and/or regions.
- Constantly look for further opportunities for CTS existing product placement within key accounts.
- Identify new opportunities for CTS customized product development within global key accounts and present opportunities (product management, engineering, etc.).
- Establish, maintain, and review distribution relationships (global or regional) within the key accounts via close co-ordination with CTS Sales Distribution management.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans in accordance with corporate goals.
- Maintain the ongoing forecasts for selected key accounts.
- Continuously update Salesforce with all relevant data.
- Liaise with peers within Sales and to identify future customers to promote and demote from the key accounts portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing or associated field required.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with experience working with key or strategic sales accounts required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Electronic Component market required (CTS Electronic Components product knowledge desired).
- Minimum of 3 years of global experience with working with Distribution and Sales required.
- National travel required on average of 30%-50% (occasional international travel).
- Ability to develop tactics that will maximize CTS exposure at the identified global key accounts is required.
- A high level of negotiation and presentation skills required.
- Ability to navigate virtually with the team is required.
- Extensive knowledge of customer identification and acquisition via online and offline techniques required.
- Ability and experience in building relationships at multiple levels within key accounts required.
- Good knowledge of applications software such as CRM (Salesforce.com preferred), Outlook, Excel and Power Point required.
- Significant exposure to sales channels (direct and indirect) required.
- Working technical knowledge of the Frequency/Timing products and technologies desired.
- Experience with telecom, networking, 5G, or military highly desired.
- Senior Sales Manager experience at a medium to large electronic components company highly desired.
- Exposure to Fortune 500 customer base at a global level highly desired.
- Knowledge of telecommunications infrastructure (wireline, backhaul and wireless, NOT consumer or handheld) market globally is desired.
CTS Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer who complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CTS Corporation will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It has been and shall continue to be both the official policy and the commitment of CTS Corporation to further equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of, among other characteristics, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
We fully comply with all applicable Department of Labor and EEOC rules, regulations, guidelines, and orders including but not limited to Executive Order 11246 and 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4, 60-250.5(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). The parties hereby incorporate the requirements of 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4(a)(7), 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. § 60-300.5(a) and 41 C.F.R. § 60-741.5(a), if applicable. Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Applicant must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.