Are you looking to join an exciting, growth-oriented company with a collaborative and solutions focused culture? Our team is dedicated, hardworking and we balance serious goals with a sense of fun as part of our culture. We are a close team that is supportive, open and willing to pitch in and do what is needed to be successful. We are change agents and do what is best for each other, our business and our customers.
Quality Thermistor, Inc. (QTI), doing business as QTI Sensing Solutions, was acquired by CTS Corporation in 2019. QTI is a leading designer and manufacturer of high-quality temperature sensors serving original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with mission-critical applications in the industrial, aerospace, defense and medical markets. QTI’s sensors are used to measure temperature in gas, liquid or solid mass depending on the application to ensure equipment performance and reliability. Based in Boise, Idaho with a location in Tecate, Mexico, QTI was founded in 1977 and has since established itself as a leader in temperature sensing technology as evidenced by the company’s extensive product portfolio and long-standing customer relationships.
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. He/She will take care of order fulfillment and first stage account escalation for the assigned accounts. Review of incoming orders ensuring accuracy on delivery, terms and conditions verification and order execution.
- Accurately process customer transactions and keep customer databases up to date with correct, current information (order entry and maintenance). Some clerical support will be required.
- Processes requests for purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from Inside Sales Manager.
- Checks with credit department concerning credit status of customer when needed.
- Identify and forward issues which require attention by other team members.
- Effectively operate within a team structure which may be comprised of Engineering, Sales, Shipping and Production.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel support for Territory Managers and Business Development Manager
- Enter orders, put on/take off hold, pick parts to ship
- Send order acknowledgements
- Maintain open orders, rescheduling, status reports
- Work with Director of Operations or assignee on lead time/order pull-ins
- Work with Shipping Department on pull-ins, part substitution, shipment information, part date codes
- Send shipment information to customers for closed orders, i.e. tracking #'s, packing slips, custom packing slips, etc.
- Manage pending pre-pay orders that need to be entered or picked and shipped once we receive payment, maintain credit holds, send pro-forma invoices and keep constant correspondence with customers until they pay.
- Enter new customers, change/update customer information in MAPICS
- Credit Memos/Returns to inventory, enter replacement orders if necessary
- Responsible for emails coming in through QTI sales, simple customer questions throughout the day and cover phones as needed.
- Updating INFOR CRM with all customer/prospect information
- Follow up on self-set reminders for Past due list, CO Holds, Pre-Pay orders, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Diploma or equivalent required
Advanced computer skills
Excellent technical reading and comprehension
Good communication and problem-solving skills with high degree of accuracy
Ability to work with customers and global employees at all levels
Strong teamwork, minimal direction, and good attention to detail are all required of the position. A positive attitude when assigned challenging tasks will be beneficial for success. Knowledge and experience with ISO:9000 and/or AS9100 quality systems are beneficial. Electronic OEM experience is a plus.
CTS Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer who complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CTS Corporation will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. It has been and shall continue to be both the official policy and the commitment of CTS Corporation to further equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of, among other characteristics, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
We fully comply with all applicable Department of Labor and EEOC rules, regulations, guidelines, and orders including but not limited to Executive Order 11246 and 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4, 60-250.5(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). The parties hereby incorporate the requirements of 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-1.4(a)(7), 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. § 60-300.5(a) and 41 C.F.R. § 60-741.5(a), if applicable. Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Applicant must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
No agencies please.